Hey people! Time for some full Geekspeak action after yesterday’s short little blurb. As you will hear, I added a message before the episode that is a cry for help for people who know Skype and Gizmo. Anyone who does know about either of these and has experienced the problem I mention in the preview, let me know and maybe we can work together to fix this stuff. This episode of Geekspeak was recorded on Thursday, February 23rd, 2006 at the Brooklyn College Radio Studio. Topics discussed include:
- A worm on OSX? TWO WORMS on OSX? Le gasp!
- News on the upcoming Showcase Spotlight on American Animation.
- Chicago goes W-Fi. Will other cities follow? Should they?
- An Amish Wiretapper. Seriously. No joke. I swear. For real. No kidding.
- A new PSP/iPod killer arrives on the scene. What’s the deal with the Viliv PI?
- Star Trek Online is coming. Engage!
- The Comic Book Rant: What’s the deal with all these restarts on ongoing titles?
- The Wind Up: The Knicks make another sucky suck suck move. What a shock.
For those of you who will be attending the New York Comic-Con, make sure to give me an e-mail if you want to meet up somewhere along the line. The more the merrier I always say! And once again, expect a Comic-Con wrap-up show Sunday night. You can send all e-mails to email@example.com, and Podcast Alley awaits your vote. No lie! It told me so I swear. And don’t forget about those forums either.
Until Sunday, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, and I’ll talk to you soon! And of course, thanks as always for downloading.