Let the festivities begin! Not only has Geekspeak officially reached 100 subscibers through Feedburner, but episode 29 has arrived as well. How ’bout dem Apples? This episode was recorded at the Brooklyn College Radio Studio on March 30th, 2006. Topics discussed include:
- The first ever Geekspeak Contest is announced!
- The specs on the Revolution are out! So just how powerful is this thing?
- Revolution will also have cheap games, not in quality but in price. Rejoice I say!
- Last but not least, the Revolution will support 3rd party memory sources, which is just cool as hell.
- Zelda DS is coming, and it looks mighty spiffy.
- More Zelda news you say? How about a fanmade movie?
- What’s that? Still not enough Zelda? Well…here, have some CD-i, and try not to puke on the carpet.
- The iPod now has volume limit software. WHAT???? I DIDN’T HEAR YOU!!!!
- Microsoft wants everybody to change their web sites just for them. Yeah…that’ll happen.
- This Kodak moment might not be a good one…
- Anime Review: Cromartie High School Vol. 2-4
- The Wind Up: The Rangers are back to being good again, for the eighth time this season.
Here’s hoping everybody liked the new opening, as I completely fell in love with the music and got inspired to do something with it. You can download the full track, with vocals, at OCRemix.org, and thanks again to zircon for letting me use the track! Still, the contest is out there to design an opening of your own, so good luck and I can’t wait to hear people’s entries. Each entry will get played on the show at least once before a winner is chosen by the way, so that everyone’s work can be heard.
That’s all for this week, so until Episode 30, thanks as always for downloading, and enjoy the episode!